|Knowledge is power.
What will you do in summer?
Dear 9th grade students,
Recently you have graduated 9th grade and received basic secondary education certificates. It means that you are able to develop your learning strategies yourselves and ready to perform tasks independently.
So please prepare for senior high school entrance both mentally and physically. It means be prepared to the new school year.
I suggest you the following:
- Find books and handouts from 11th grade graduates for general entrance exam preparation.
- Get textbooks that will be learned for 10th grade.
- Bring a vase of flowers and plants for your classroom decoration and comfort.
- Get new uniforms for senior students.
- Bring a bar of laundry soap and a packet of washing powder and towels for washing desks and floor of your classroom.
Have a nice summer and feel enjoyed!
Learning is our sputnik.
. Anne Frank
. Reported speech exercise
. Direct and reported speech
. LIST OF COMMON PHRASAL VERBS
. 6G CLASS STUDENTS
. 11 i grade students assingment: Suffixes and prefix amke wors mean differently. So I'm giving you the task. Look at pp 10-11 and do all tasks in tables
. To 11a and 11 v students
. New way of communication
. a drop into the ocean
. Read the story and do the tasks
. What will you do in summer?
. How to prepare for General Entrance Exams.
. English pronunciation
. Нүүр хуудас
. Email Me
. RSS тандагч
12 » Нийт: 22
Өмнөх | Дараагийн